Wednesday 28 October 2015

London Sehnsucht
It's been too long a time since my last trip to London.. such a long time that I've already started to fear I wouldn't even  be able to find the Big Ben anymore.. London was love at first sight to me. A home to come back to, a magic place where my eyes could finally see the beauty and richness of life.. now it's only a dream.. what a sad post I'm writing, goodness me! Right then: let's change the register 
take a look to the following websites, if you wish to have a virtual trip to London or planning a real travel there 

Struggente nostalgia
Dall'ultimo viaggio a Londra è passato davvero troppo tempo... talmente tanto che forse non saprei neppure ritrovare il Big Ben.. Londra è stata amore a prima vista. Una casa dove tornare, un luogo magico, dove i miei occhi potevano finalmente riconoscere la bellezza e la ricchezza della vita.. adesso è solo un sogno.. ma basta tristezza, per carità! Cambiamo registro:
date un'occhiata ai siti qui sotto, se desiderate fare un tour virtuale di Londra o se state pianificando un viaggio imminente 


No comments:

Post a Comment